Scholarship offered by the French General Consulate in Jerusalem
We are pleased to let you know that we published a new call for application for research stays in France.
The mobility grant will fund a one-month stay which must take place between 1 November and 31 December 2022.
The beneficiaries of the programme will receive a lump sum of:
– 1704 € per month for researchers who have obtained their PhD for 5 years or less at the time of their arrival in France;
– 2055 € per month for senior researchers who have obtained their PhD for more than 5 years at the time of their arrival in France.
Applications, in English or French, will include the following:
– the completed application form online (link below)
– a cover letter including a detailed description of the research project and its potential for valorisation and academia;
– a invitation letter from a French research institute or host laboratory specifying the dates of the stay;
– a CV (two pages maximum);
– a copy of the doctoral diploma;
– a copy of a valid passport.
Applicants should send their application in pdf format to the following email address: email@example.com with “LAST NAME First name – Candidature – Bourse de court-séjour” in the subject line.
You can find the detailed calls for applications below :