Hebron Association for Socio-cultural Development
- The social welfare office:
Created in2002, the social welfare office provides psychological assistance and counselling to families in difficulty. The office works in coordination with specialized organizations and public institutions
- Awareness workshops (drugs, domestic violence, early or consanguineous marriage, etc.)
- Support groups for mothers
- Distribution of brochures (disability, bedwetting, etc.)
- Training (first aid).
- Aid in kind :
- Donations of clothing, food, etc.
- Medical consultations.
- Children’s activities
- Game library and library
- Manual activities
- Summer camps